Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

Can anyone explain if the Rapture is imminent why are we buying XRP?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

read Mark ch 13. especially vs 24. We are to occupy till HE comes

have you considered the rapture is the end of THEIR world, not ours? They distributed the bible we read today; perhaps its written from their perspective?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Pastor John Weaver - The Rapture Of The Wicked - YouTube

Freedom Baptist Ministries - Pastor John WeaverFeel free to visit us at: www.dominionministry.orgOn Facebook at: www.facebook.com/pastorjohnweaver

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Hmmm....

Could be.

Regardless; if the raptures comes, I'll be happy to leave my XRP (and everything else) behind.

If it doesn't (or if its 'their' removal) sure will be nice to have a few odd n ends tucked away.

(2) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

Easy to explain: the Rapture is a Jesuit creation.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

I don't think the rapture is imminent. With Gods help we are in process of removing a lot of the evil that has taken control of damn near everything due to humans stupidity and greed. It never had to get this bad, we allowed it by our consent.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

I don't think the rapture is imminent. With Gods help we are in process of removing a lot of the evil that has taken control of damn near everything due to humans stupidity and greed. It never had to get this bad, we allowed it by our consent.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

There is no rapture; that's a made-up doctrine (Satan twists scripture to lead astray; he even tried it with Jesus).
Parable of wheat & tares tells us exactly what's going to happen. "first gather the tares and throw them in the fire to be burned, then put the wheat in my barn."
I believe we're watching the tares being gathered behind the scenes now. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Most people have modern outlook from the church on what rapture even is.. Its got so much dogma.