Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Birds don't fly like this as a hive mind.
Rather, they fly like this because they can feel the invisible energies being given off by the cosmos and the earth and ride it like a wave.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Looks tonado-ish to me... Vortex like...
I learned when I was very little to trust the reactions of animals since they know about 7-11 minutes before we do when something is coming, happening, rising.. etc..

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes, I watch how my dogs act throughout the day for that reason.
They know when storms are coming!

Mine too...he will get antsy and clingy at first, then, as whatever is coming gets closer he will start pacing and barking...granted he is 13, deaf and 60% blind, but there is nothing wrong with his censes. In Cali it was earthquakes and here it's storms...just like yours....woof🙌

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it