PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I heard this was happening to folks a couple of days after the initial launch
Have no interest in it

Maybe at least consider the fact that the default user settings needed only be adjusted. This is not censorship any more than the parental advisory statements ahead of any movie. You can still watch it. Now applied to a phine app where one scrolls, many people appreciate having a headsup about content that may or may not be suitable for all audiences.

Regardless of the harmlessness if the content, you are not stopped from accessing it. Being stopped is a form of censorship. Being given a headsup is not.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17WaysFrSunday in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication

You're given the option on Gab to put up a warning or not
Same should apply here

“should” is subjective and an opinion. If it were as loose as you want it what would stop people from posting really dark shit? I’d want a headsup, I need to protect myself from all the mind-fucks lurking out there.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

With you on this, Starry.

(2) Show this thread