#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

im peopling again and im liking it 😊 been a while after my experiences to be able to slowly come out of my shell. instead od seeing a big scary place i now see just a lot of misunderstandings and misunderstood humans. i love life amd all the beings here. now i choose to see past the illusion and see thr good in all

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Hanging with Amber Heard?

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😳🙄😂🤣😂💗

I was just wondering about the kitties, its been all about the dogs lately😹

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

It’s Classified.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts