I am concerned about this 'growth' on John's forehead. He needs to have it checked out, once he finishes ... well, you know ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปChrist Following ๐Ÿ‘‘Daughter of the King ๐ŸŽจ Artist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Supporter ๐Ÿธ Creek walker๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆณ Gramma ๐ŸŒŽGlobal Earther ๐Ÿ˜˜#saveourchildren

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Ivermectin should shrink it right up!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Touche'.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I have a solution for that of course, NOT KIDDING< WORKS< raw apple cider vinegar, a cotton ball, drench the cotton ball, apply a bandage, breaks it down, DISAPPEARS with no scar, at all. NOT kidding. He ROCKS> It will get crusty, keep on doing it, poof, GONE>

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Wow !
So many health benefits to products that have been around for centuries !
Apple cider vinegar.
Baking soda.
Ginger.
Oatmeal.
etc.
https://www.thehealthy.com/home-remedies/old-time-home-remedies/

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/baking-soda-benefits-uses

(1) Show this thread