Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

i picture this map on this kind of thing

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Nos Confunden Map - YouTube

The map of the Universe by Nos Confunden

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

️ UNIversal DISClosure 2020 HD 3D The Most Interesting Video On Earth - YouTube

Awareness of our Universe

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response None None to his Publication

Beautifully crafted. Interesting interpretation of facts. Gives all glory to Polarians and not to the Living God.

Notable is mention of Jesus' return as central to happenings on earth ... even Nesara is waiting for the 'date and time' before codes are issued.

I believe the basis of the information comes from fallen angels.
They are waiting for the Rapture to remove the restraining force so they can do what evil does, kill, steal, and destroy.

COME LORD JESUS, COME!

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Vibes of Cosmos - YouTube

00:00 Intro00:59 World Map by Plasma Moon Presentation09:57 Many Antercticas15:04 Time Zones17:41 Constellations and Moon Phases21:17 Astronomical Clock Anal...

Ancient Polar Mythologies - YouTube

Nowadays and for the past five centuries, since the introduction of the heliocentric globe deception, all world maps and explorers have depicted and describe...

There's an island on the outer ring of that pic called Nemo
➡️ Finding Nemo
👀

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Libris...sounds like there's an entire island of Libra's just chillin ⚖ I'd like to book my next vacation there please! ✈

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I dont know about the dome but this could explain the Earth going on eternally

Eternally? idk about that, maybe just really biggly.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Not a dome, but a firmament.

books, painting, walks in nature

Yes that could be, we still don't know how black holes work, One theory is that they are all connected and that space time is bended or curved. Each crater (a living world) could be one string.🤔 Than we come into the field of special relativity. Some scientist think matter can not exist without 'dark matter' in the neighbourhood. There is a story that is telling the theory about that all liveforms also have some kind of this weird matter in it. A special form of it. No new live without
that can be formed correctly. Einstein was working on that theory before he died. (Was an idea from his first wife?)

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Kathy Jean...me too. I ponder on this ad nauseum. When it's time for me to go 'home', I want to be finished. How do we do that????

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Combine with it.
Make sense now?
Therefor it's flat but it's not flat.
We are just in a crater.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Posted that before, but there are more questions. Black Sun, North Pole, North Star, Portals, Dome. Not a complete picture.
+++ more...

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

I think each 'area' is a realm that can be accessed by different frequencies. If they 'dumbed us down' we currently can not reach outer lands.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Karen Walker to her Publication

That is a fascinating theory. Wow.😇

In response Karen Walker to her Publication

I believe that too.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

1000x bigger, Ice planet

Tiamat is her name

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

There is an old story that is telling how in the very old days the earth was far bigger than now adays, but that wizzards spoke a magic spell and that veils were draped on earth. So that we could not see the entire world anymore. The Maya's were telling that story also, the Egyptians also. Everywhere where we find piramids, this story is known.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

In the Popol Vuh (the bible of the Maya's), there is the story of how they came into this world: over an ice bridge with floating stones. One group went to the left, one to the right. The world was in darkness, it was very cold, But than the world became light again. Did they came from antarctica?

(2) Show this thread

i cannot even comprehend the normal flat earth one lol

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Think Snowglobe...read Genesis in the bible

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(2) Show this thread