We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

VK on TS

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Both hands.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Very cool! U practice Qigong before?

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

No but it has Always interested me, Funny you ask, now im curious as to why? Fill me in fren im all ears now.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Funny because ive been working on that for a long time with just the knowledge ive already been given. When I put my hands about 4 in apart and concentrate I can make it hotter between my hands. At least it feels like it, I see in my mind me pulling energy from around me and I direct it through my arms to my hands, i see that energy concentrating between my hands into a ball that i keep compressing. I just keep stuffing more and more into that small space.. Seems like after a few min i can feel it start to heat up... I dont know maybe its in my mind but ive done it since i was pretty young. Its become almost a meditation. I feel much better afterwords thats why ive kept doing it for so long. Sounds like its time I learned more about it. Thanks Fren.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Sounds like youre a pro at it yourself :)

(1) Show this thread