#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I cant sit here like this anymore Sir
I cant
either they get shown the truth or I figure out something else to do with my time

this is absurd

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The lack of discernment. The lack of people paying attention. Nothing is random, hence VKs post^ 123

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What is it that you want from people? Specifically. Do you need every one of us decoding military posts? Because we are each called for different roles in The Plan. Some do not decode at all. Some decode to absolute detail. Some use gematria, some use the clock, some the time stamps, some the map. YOUR unique gift is military decode, you do a damn fine job at it. But, everyone isn't here to do what you di Lauren. The Plan would make zero progress if everyone did the same thing. You basically scold us for not doing your part in The Plan. It's YOUR gift.

(1) Show this thread