🇮🇳🐒 "A Taxi driver in Tamil Nadu, India brought a monkey back to life today with CPR after it was attacked by stray dogs. Apparently, he doesn't give a shit about Monkeypox and neither should you. Do not live in fear and reject the plandemic agenda!"

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Near death experience.

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

🥲😍🥰🙌🏻

I LOVE this!! God Bless that Man!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Monkeypox is not a highly transmissible illness, neither is it usually fatal.
There was an outbreak in 2003, 71 cases were recorded in the US, no fatalities.

It is spread by close contact and does not survive long outside of a host environment.
Although it can be spread in heavy droplets, it is not airborne.
This is a sharp distinction between it and say, COVID, which spreads by surviving for hours outside of a host environment, suspended in air.

Monkeypox symptoms are mild, ranging from headache and fever, to feeling sore. The hand blistering (which actually is a generalized body rash) can occur weeks after basic symptoms resolve, as part of the viral cycle or a post-viral reaction and is again, not at all life threatening and usually does not scar if treated properly.

Symptoms are all easily treatable and the illness resolves within 2-4 weeks.

Distractions only work, if you give them your attention.

Remember that, and don't buy into the fear.

❤️This made me cry, love that man....

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had a Barbary Ape yrs ago named Baby.
She was just like a little child so sweet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_macaque

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I lived with a Capuchin back in college. His handler was my Zoology roommate. Her father was the Dean of Veterinary Studies. Somehow our flat always ended up as the proxy zoo on holidays. 🤣 Capuchins outsmart humans and very FAST too. Just don't have any nicky-doos staged. They became missiles at okay time.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:10
Roger that!

We simply need to support our Republican Governors that have been protecting us this whole time to make sure we never have lockdowns again.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG my days a bit emotional, and this rescue🙏the vast potential of Love in each of us to make a difference in this world, whether a little monkey, an innocent child, a hurting people♥️hope i am alive that biblical day when the Lion lays down with the Lamb, all are safe, and Joy reigns supreme

BEAUTIFUL! ❤️❤️❤️🐒

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Monkeyphoax🤓

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread