#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The Game

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tired of the whole circus. I understand the need to show people evidence rather than talk about it... but those who are not awake now will never be. Covid, Monkeypox, pedophilia, corruption... the sheep are blind... and there is no one more blind than the one who doesn't want to see. Look at what is happening in France. Macron was re-elected... which in itself speaks volumes. The new Police minister is under investigation for rape and the Justice minister is himself under investigation for embezzlement. Although I'm sure the WH are not unrelated to these appointments... It seems that these appointments don't worry many people in France... And this exists to different degrees in all countries of the world.
So what? Are we all going to wait for these sheep to wake up while the others suffer the consequences of their actions? Sheep don't suffer the consequences because they don't see them. They are even sure they do not exist. Just sayin...

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

I have been awake for many years. What I have learned is that you are only a prisoner if you want to be. I'm not. I'm just tired of this game that ultimately makes those who are awake unhappy and doesn't really evolve those who don't want to change. About the picture you attached, I'm not sure it's legitimate. Everyone is reposting it but no one has really asked where it came from. There is a lot of misinformation out there...

(1) Show this thread