Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

VK, interesting thread I stumbled on. Convo around your Battery Photo! Have you seen this before, the info about 2024/ Orion?
https://mobile.twitter.com/RaviAwakening/status/1529049178046873601

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Vibes are real. Too often i think of something on the way home and you post it.

Tonight I was thinking about my walk and how it was uphill and dark at spots, somewhere the road is damaged, but as i climb more, the deeper i go into the forest and the air is clearer and nature is all around me. At the top there is a plain and then finally HOME. Just like our walk of life, and at the end we come home to our Father.

They say Home is where the heart is..💛

There Is No Place Like Home . ❤️
in Simple Gematria equals: 228

The Best Is Yet To Come . ☀️

Eleven Twenty Two 🦅

Twelve Twenty One ⚡️

Bigger Than You Can Imagine . 🍿

Angels Surround Us . 😇

Were In This Together . ✅

The People Are Waking Up . 😃

#VKVibes@VincentKennedy . ❤️
#wwg1wga .#vibecheck

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Trust Kansas

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK IN 2023 where is home ?

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Home is where your heart is at! Where family meet and memories are made! Moved a lot in my life, and call many places homes, even if just for a little while

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Orion is The Hunter

Hunter becomes the hunted....

JUSTICE

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

THE MIND DESIRES ETERNAL SILENCE = ❤️ LOVE (HOME)
....THE UNAWARE EGO IS INSATIABLE

This video is inspired by the work of Dr. David Hawkins and the knowledge of Shamanism.

This reality is a matrix of thought itself - a dualistic video game. The design of the human mind is comparable to a video game in which the brain is the hardware that is capable of playing any software programs fed into it.

The fact is the human mind has no means of telling truth from falsehood. The human mind likes to believe that it is dedicated to truth, in reality, it really seeks is confirmation of what it already believes.

Through consciousness studies about 35-40% of the public really are interested in truth. The intention of this presentation is to reduce suffering by virtue of truth and sharing the knowledge of how to arrive at one’s own truth, for the ONLY pathway is within.

https://vimeo.com/671514277

FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy on Vimeo

FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy Welcome to my new series about the esoteric symbolism in storytelling. This series will give deeper insight into the creativity…

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

This video is inspired by the work of Dr. David Hawkins and the knowledge of Shamanism.

This reality is a matrix of thought itself - a dualistic video game. The design of the human mind is comparable to a video game in which the brain is the hardware that is capable of playing any software programs fed into it.

The fact is the human mind has no means of telling truth from falsehood. The human mind likes to believe that it is dedicated to truth, in reality, it really seeks is confirmation of what it already believes.

Through consciousness studies about 35-40% of the public really are interested in truth. The intention of this presentation is to reduce suffering by virtue of truth and sharing the knowledge of how to arrive at one’s own truth, for the ONLY pathway is within.

FIFTY8 / Esoteric Symbolism - Free Guy Welcome to my new series about the esoteric symbolism in storytelling. This series will give deeper insight into the creativity…

✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING ✨

Kinda like Dorothy said. 👠

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Came up in my fb memories today....😯😎

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Especially if love is spoken there.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Wizard of Oz reference.
Dorothy said... "There's no place like home" near the end of the movie.
Is the movie we are watching nearly over?❤

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This would be fun while Microdosing.
Wizard of Oz/Dark Side of The Moon.
It was a thing in the 90’s.

a ./sync

https://youtu.be/NtExVJlgEC0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

The Milky Way showed me where I live.
I keep getting reminded that I am not home.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We Better Get Going Fast.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My guide has shown me what apparently was my last home, Andrameda and shown be what I looked like.
My name in that life was Randor, light blue skin flaming red hair.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Greetings Randor, nice to re-meet you.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I guess we all lived before this one. Some are telling that we are the souls from Atlantis and that we are here to get the evil ones in court for what they did to us wayback then. They infiltrated, corrupted and destroyed us. We had a beautifull civilisation, based on crystals and free energy.

(2) Show this thread

There is no place -everything is just Home

In response garm hava to her Publication

Thank You

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME 228

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 228
CONQUEROR OF DARKNESS 228
ITS ABOUT A 1000 YEARS OF PEACE 228
THE BEST KENNEDY TO COME 228
IM ON A MISSION FROM GOD 228
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE 228

Kansas....

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Home for me.... but I get it? Multiple meanings? 🏡❤️🧢 ⏳🙏🌾🐮❤️A🆙

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Awake Now to her Publication
Against The Wind - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAgainst The Wind · Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet BandAgainst The Wind℗ 1980 Hideout Records & Distributors, Inc.,...

(3) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Chittenago, NY???????? L FRANK BAUM.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😇Nice check and star VK!!!