Bezos stepping down as CEO and you are doubting that anything is happening behind the scenes?

Im not doubting anything, my family thinks Im crazy though😂

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nikiwiththestar in this post can reply

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

yeah..evidently im a cookoo bird too

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response tarna 2112 to her Publication

lol well they'll see soon and in the meantime your in good company🥰

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I was reading this out loud to my Mom (on the phone) and she straight up told me, not to tell her anything. It keeps her awake at night & gives her anxiety. She's 69 yrs old, and she needs her sleep. So I only chat online.

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

I was getting daily calls for updates from some and others believed the msm. but after the inaguration they sat me down to "talk sense into me". my fiance is the only one who's seen enough to trust it,I just told them they'll see and I believe that.my son even moved out and wont speak to me.but I believe God put this on my heart so it will work out. same for you, and yes we sure do have an amazing online family. 🙏💕🥰

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

We are your extended family. We are all crazy. You fit right in! lol

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

🥰 thanks

(1) Show this thread