The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

Sharing from Twitter
😯😯

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

frankly this sounds made up

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response reaper myer to his Publication

There is a morician feom England who gives interviews about what he is seeing as far as deaths and so on in his area, and he was talking about the blood being so thick you couldnt drain it and huge long clots and white strings . IDK about the orange color tho

moving blood clots that are alive wont die..........oh brotger lol

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I would rather not experience that myself - I know 2 people who have had thrombosis.
There are so many aspects to this jab its hard to keep up. Tracking online , graphene ( that apparently moves ) blood clots , strokes , neurological damage, minute motherboards , white things, Hydras- the Hydras are apparently the things that wont stop growing πŸ‘€
Now orange blood 😱

Quite frankly it all just blows my mind🀯

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

yea staying away is smart but some of the theories seem a bit much.......member 5g activation everyone who got it would drop dead? then dead bodies give off bluetooth connections......but you are welcome to believe what u want

(1) Show this thread