Anons are debunking their obvious attempt before

They are so "FOOKED"

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

same old, same old, CRAP

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I shared this on TS and it got censored 🤔

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

There is a setting to show sensitive content. I got this meme from TS. I have my setting to show content

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

So fookin sick of this crap💩LOCK THESE DEMON CREATURES THE HELL UP👹👿🔥

It's been half-a$$' working with Ukraine, and lotsa idiots believe the shim-sham, flim-flam fookery. No doubt these same idiots will believe this, too, rushing out to get their mpox jabs asap. 🙄

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response private account to his Publication

Same with CV19. SOBs. 👿

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

What a joke these people are...they might as well bring out the fake project blue beam aliens. We are not going to fall for it.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

;-)

(1) Show this thread