Jesus take the wheel... Australia is in trouble, we are quickly following in the footsteps of the U.S. with Biden at the helm. After our Federal Election yesterday, we now have the most left leaning Labor government of all time. Full of tyrannical dictators, communists, woke climate change alarmists, pro-abortionists, pedophiles and globalists. Lots of evidence of fraud at polling booths of AEC Australian Electoral Commission not adhering to constitutional requirements, counting ballot papers incorrectly and giving voters incorrect advice on how to vote on their ballots. New Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has already aligned with the WHO pandemic treaty. As opposition leader, he demanded all his staffers be at least triple-jabbed. Our Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant (clearly trans) is doing lengthy press conferences on Monkey Pox. Complete circus. The trajectory towards our near death experience has accelerated overnight. Praying hard for divine intervention 🙏

Only people mentioned by @PigsInSpace in this post can reply

In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication

I hear you, yet something doesn't add up. He is the only leader wanting Julian Assange released.. Which fly's in the face of most of the left leaning leaders..

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

In response Spookmeister to her Publication

Yes true I am stumped on that one too.... part of the plan? Interesting timing as Julian's extradition is looming

(1) Show this thread

My thoughts exactly. I am so angry over our Australian elections, it makes me feel sick to know the corrupt evil people that they are showing on the fake news.🤬

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

😴This has to wake up more people🤨

(1) Show this thread

GOD is gonna destroy all darkness. NOW> WHO devil death org.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Dark to Light

(1) Show this thread