Just joined Truth Social. If anyone wants me to follow them, please let me know your username.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

@ELM2022

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

@rebecca4truth

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

@Myst1717

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

@realstormtracker66

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

@C_Baierl

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

In response Jen Roeh to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

@DinDenver

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I have the same handle.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

@amylilley 🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread

@HaintBlue on TS
TY!

In response Haint Blue to her Publication

done!

(1) Show this thread