most of here are true empaths . we feel one anothers pain and take it as our own . thank you for thinking of me having to deal with our beloved family dog passing last night . She had a great almost 14 yr life.#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I am sorry 🥰🥰🥰

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Soooooo Soooooo sorry ... 🛐

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

so very sorry for your loss. take comfort in the fact that your puppy was born into this world and was blessed to have you all as her care takers and family. God bless you

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

so very sorry for your loss. take comfort in the fact that your puppy was born into this world and was blessed to have you all as her care takers and family. God bless you

That’s hard. I’m sorry for your loss 🙏🏼❤️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Condolences and blessings to her celebration of life with her human family. She is running in the fields of heaven with canine friends while awaiting the reunion with their humans.
💝💝💝
🙏

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

So sorry for your loss of your friend and companion. We lost our sweet Chase six weeks ago to cancer. I feel he is with me everyday. He physically may not be with me but the love I have for that dog always will be in my heart. Peace and love to you.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

I can see from this picture she's a sweet loving soul and she is grateful for all you have done for her.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Such a beautiful pup. You gave each other so much love.....that never goes away. But I know its hard......💔

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am so, so sorry you lost your sweet girl. I lost my Oliver 4 months ago and still cry everyday. If she was a ball player, my little guy is probably driving her nuts to play. I feel Oliver’s presence so strong around us- even my husband feels it. We still have his balls scattered here and there. Hugs to you and your family.#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🐾❤️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

awww so sorry. brother! your lil Angel is looking down on you now!

what a good girl 🤍 so sorry for the loss of your family 🌈

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response trueblue to his Publication

thank you : )

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss. ❤️🙏

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

You will always carry her in your heart. If you haven't read the rainbow bridge poem you should. It has helped me. All the best my friend.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Man's Best Friend has gone to Heaven...Memories will live on.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

sweet doggy, sorry for your loss.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

So sorry for your loss. 🐾❤️🌈

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

So sorry 😞🐾🙏🙏🙏🕊

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Sorry for the loss of your best mate.... ❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 🙏. God Bless fren. WRWY.

Trump is my President Love our Military and Country

so sorry of your loss of your fur baby

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

Gecondoleerd en heel veel sterkte 🙏❤

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

I had to translate this : Condolences and a lot of strength 🙏 😇👍

(1) Show this thread