We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Its habbening - My 88 yr old tripple vaxxed, Democrat, TDS Grandmother voted for Republicans in the Primaries today. Never in a million years would I have believed she'd vote Republican. If she can be swayed to vote Red because of the economy etc. I can only imagine how many others will follow suit. Red Wave incoming.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That’s yuge!!! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The most important thing to me is that I'll be able to talk to her about whats really happening before she passes. There's been some division between us but it seems shes finally questioning the Dem narrative. Hillary Clinton was her idol and its finally breaking thru to her that shes a false idol...

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟Psyops coming in strong! πŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

Discovering the REAL TRUTHS about Hillary will be shocking for her mental state. As well as all those that idolized that evil witch.
But she has YOU to lean on!πŸ™

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Nice! You've got to be so proud of her. It's not easy to change one's long-held beliefs. So happy for you both!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Your Grandmother is very lucky to have you in her life, with divisions repaired ... to help her 'process' everything that is coming into the light.
May God wrap His arms around her, when she needs Him.

BTW ~ time stamp 10:10 > 11 😊

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thanks so much Leah πŸ₯²

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May God forever bless your grandmother!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread