Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This is not a movie. This came from a tv show/mini series.
The show is called DHAR MANN.
This is Season 9, Episode 70. This is recent.
The Oscars with the slapping incident aired March 2022.
Based off the timeline, theres a high probability the DHAR MANN show was influenced by the slapping event and made it into the show.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

matrix loops ♾

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

WOW 👀

plus some vibes 👇

Solomon said it best...
after jettisoning respect for Jewish Law & custom, importing foreign wives & slaves, studying their customs, INCLUDING pagan worship practices, & then indulging in them, like a cheap & cheating marriage partner,
who feels dissatisfied after exhausting every LUXURY & SUPERLATIVE...
"Vanity of vanities,
and chasing after after wind...
There is NOTHING NEW under the sun."
Chapter 1 of Ecclesiastes

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wait, what? This was done BEFORE the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap?

Can't even come up with anything new; they so lack creativity and obviously, authenticity. Very poor acting.. 🎭

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Manipulated "life" imitating manipulated "art"🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As Joseph Conrad wrote in "Heart of Darkness, "The horror! The horror!"
😉

So pathetic!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

My face also after watching the video. I can't decide whether I want to burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all, or burst into tears at the exhaustion I feel from it all.

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

What film is this? Sause, please.

do tell!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

What da? What da hell? What a joke that whole Hollywood scene is.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW!..Johnny...wow.👍👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Hollyweird is so done! Thank God!