#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is so freaky. I heard and saw my Dad today in a dream. He passed in 1995. I've never been able to see or hear him in a dream. I've tried over the years. Today it happened, just for an instant. Just before 11:11am.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

I always feel so cheated, my husband passed almost 20 years ago. I think I only had 3 dreams about him, all the dreams was faceless. I knew it was him, but I only could feel his presence, I never could get close to him. How come I can dream about some random people, but not the one you spent your daily life with?

Wow, I feel your frustration so deeply. The exact same was true for me for all these years. Especially when you speak of the faceless part. I had a feeling it could be him, maybe one other time in all these years, but couldn't give into the dream or trust it because there was no face or voice. Today was absolutely no doubt! It was only a flash in a moment, but what a healing thing for me. I have faith that it will happen for you as well. I had all but given up on the idea of ever hearing his voice again, let alone see his face. Your Husband will find you, and you him. I can say that after today. God Speed.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Tearing up! Thank you.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Don't cry. You've got this. You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing your experience with me, as well.

(1) Show this thread