Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Trump helped rid SA of the corrupt prince who groomed Obama into a CIA asset and made him submit or be exposed for child trafficking. The Saudi people showed their gratitude here. One of the first things I learned about the Plan was his trip to see other world leaders and getting them to submit. My respect for Trump really grew after seeing him with the Pope, Queen and others who submittedto him..

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💥👊💥🕊🦅

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

why was the sword black?

🖤💚

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Bush Saudi Arabia Sword Dancing - YouTube

As part of his official visit to Saudi Arabia, US President George Bush took part in a ritual sword dance.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I think it must symbolize something, perhaps, the Crown took over Saudi Arabia in 2014, I know because Prince Charles did the very same dance. Then Trump did it couple years later... so he took it from the Crown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJAKp1pUO0

Prince Charles dances with sword in Saudi Arabia - YouTube

The Prince of Wales has dressed in traditional robes and danced with a sword in Saudi Arabia. Prince Charles took part in the sword dance, known as an Ardha,...

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

boom shakalaka

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1:37>731>74

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Definitely NOT an apology tour💥President Trump is the Boss and knew exactly how to bring all of the evildoers to their knees❤️
Grateful to witness 🙏🏼

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Who has the Sword?
😃

“but Trumps gonna start ww3” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

“Trump fell on his own sword”🙄🙄🙄

man did more for peace than we have ever seen in our entire lives all WHILE fighting a war we didnt even see we were in yet.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

4 years ago the Queen submitted to President Trump, which we see here when he walks ahead of the Queen, royal protocol states no one is allowed to do that.
https://youtu.be/tyBKS-rV4eE

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

This is my favorite moment!

(1) Show this thread