Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Dan Scavino on Twitter

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Xciting!

KEK . 🐸🐸🐸🐸

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

From sea to shining sea 🇺🇸🇺🇸!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

i cant bet on truth social. it’s probably okay. dont really have time as a caregiver.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

*get

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🐸Just an Army of Frogs

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

In it together

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

That's right--We Are Everywhere!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

High vibes at waters edge. ❤️👍

Truthsocial is quite vast. As I toggle between the two it’s interesting to see the annonup folks being questioned or sometimes attacked by the true social folks. I’m not saying it happens a lot but I’ve seen a trend. I don’t ever see that here.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's like... and back to homebase here.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yes it IS!...but watching that guy and those bees...sketchy shi*......is that VK🙄😁

(5) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#InItTogether = = = > < >

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

We got this👊🏻

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

We the “ultras” keep holding the red, white and blue line! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

https://truthsocial.com/@gerri_world
We need to return to the battlefield. Organize here on AU, but the digital battlefield is out there. Many like me are suspended from Twitter. For those who can not be on Twitter, we need to spread the Truth on Truth.
Would be great to follow other AU ppl on Truth so pls let us know who you are if you have an account on Truth.

(5) Show this thread

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Hey VK.
WWG1WGA.
Just wanted to share..I'm on Twitter also.@EvaMitc961653 Rebel.
Let's finish this.👊👊

Let's spread it like Wildfire.
(btw - Just a confirmation from a recent USMC - Still no PHOTO hanging on the walls ... LOL

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Still no photo at my local post office either.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

PATRIOT SWARM! 🤣👍🏻

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.