#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is so freaky. I heard and saw my Dad today in a dream. He passed in 1995. I've never been able to see or hear him in a dream. I've tried over the years. Today it happened, just for an instant. Just before 11:11am.

My best friend passed away over 5 years ago. I've had many dreams with him and he always tells me things. Once we were standing over this large clear water pool like a lake and we could see inside and there were all these deadly sharks and such in the water. There were also these beautiful radiant sea plants. He jumped in to pick the plants and was under for a long time, I was yelling at him to come up for air and get out because of the sharks. He eventually came to the surface, laughed and said "Don't worry about me I'm already dead silly!" In another dream I was at this beautiful city-like place, it was hard to describe other than breathtaking. Next thing I know he's standing right next to me and says "YOU ARE going to love being dead. I know how you are and you're absolutely going to love this place. But don't send yourself here before your time." He emphasized the first part and was referring to suicide (which I would never do).

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RQLLQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RQLLQ , click on at the bottom under it