Here's the real Biden. The clown is just an actor. Never refer to him as president.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

YAH/GOD IS MY FATHER, YESHUA/JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR, RUACH/HOLY GHOST IS MY TEACHER. U. S. ARMY Vet. I’m here to soldier on in truth!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Well. That sucked. It's all about that greed and control!!!

that guy DEAD. Biden 2.0. installed actor. Thank God that guy has no life nor any power!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Give me a fooking break!🙄🤦‍♀️

WTF is that?!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Time to end this charade.

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

My mother in law says that's joe's brother. Is there something I can show her to prove her wrong??

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

totally different man.

yup. been saying#ThatsNotJoe since before the establishment propped him up on stage to run errrr.... trot... for president. Emphasis on the DENT.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

It's ALWAYS been about the dollar, dollar bill for the career criminals ya'll! That's why it's said, follow the money. They willingly sold their conscience for "things" of this world (all which are temporary).

What this and and the other 💩s never counted on was the presence of Divine Consciousness manifested in each of us.

Unfortunately for Bye-then he miscalculated, underestimated and therefore was not only wrong but now very much DEAD!

Play a stupid game, get a stupid prize!

He has pushed this and more bs since being in office for DECADES... Im more concerned about his PierrE DelectO issues and all the knowledge base that has been overlooked for FAR too long.....and it involves his stulpid on hunter too. Apple didnt fall far from that tree.

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

He appeared to be a deep fake in the Superb owl video that I watched of he and his witch wife today. He had an outline. I suppose it was from the green screen.

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

Article claims it could be Jim Carey playing Buydan
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=165685

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Nice find!

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

When I was younger this Joe used to scare me. He reminded me of my step-dad (full of anger and malice) Sleepy Joe just disgusts me. Huge difference.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Randi ----- to her Publication

Yes he seems much more like the international cartel gangster that fits the crimes he's guilty off much more so than the bumbling fool we we see stumbling around today.

(1) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

is it true that one is right handed and one is left handed as well? plus the signitures are completly different.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Wake up people! Open your eyes, ears and ise some critical thinking

Scam artist

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Vastly different why don't more people notice? I feel they are not asleep they are in a coma

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

The "illustrative point" here Joe, is that you are a circus conman clown.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

This one we have now...well what can I say...I wish the truth was for everyone to see

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Definately been cloned...love when he says "i could be DEAD wrong"..!!!! Ya think?🤣🤣🤣

I thought this new Biden looked different

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

In response Austin Roe to his Publication

or incalcucalacabal 😂🤣😎

(1) Show this thread

Such a crook

He said "single solitary"... that's him, that's his voice, his smirk. It's just that now he has dementia and is a puppet.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

That's from 20 years ago.
Same Cheshire cat grin.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

Are you saying the video posted by Ghost Ezra is from 20 years ago? He mentioned Obama, so this was when he was VP meaning it was sometime in the last 12 years.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

You can tell current Biden is an actor... He has no larceny in his gaze.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

or the hollow look of a demented mind.

(0) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The Dirtiest Devil of them all back in the day!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Thank you. A Pill tool I have needed. I don't see why it is so hard for people to see this.