I was at a party tonight chatting with the guests.
It quickly became clear that people are still barely awake.
However, I was amazed at how eager and receptive people where to new information.
We may not think we know much, but don’t kid yourself, we know far more that the folks on mainstreet.
It made me glad to know we all have a small part to play moving forward.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Define, "small"...?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I get laffed at in NY. Sigh...... Not always though...

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

I'm in upstate NY . So many friends and family still asleep. But was thrilled that some co-workers are awake

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Did that with a customer of mine, previously had been bragging months ago about getting vaz. She made a comment that she has turned of MSM... I looked up and said "how do you feel about Putin" just as test subject. Well she got it right! So I told her about power grab with the WHO, and said call your senators. She was so upset that she dialed the phone, and called our senators.
People are WANTING the truth now, just do not know how to find it.

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. the 5 stages of grief. Most of what we are now seeing is past the critical stage of anger. Now we are moving into the healing zones...

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Recently the same here...in a small Texas area...amazing!

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

So true. I was in process of getting a mortgage refi. My mtg broker and I connected immediately on the subject of HRC, gold and silver and XRP. We are now staying in contact for those reasons. My contractor for my house listened to me for hours as I talked about what I know last week. Another contractor bidding on a project listened to me about q for a couple hours, asking many questions. People are clueless but want to hear about the great awakening and they are listening. I am surprised on how receptive people are right now. I think they are searching for truth and when they hear it, they know it's truth.

Absolutely! When you've attended class almost everyday for 6 years, you know somethin'

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Nice reminder champ!

Cowboy, its actually pretty Wild on twitter at the moment with the Monkey Pox stuff. Loads of people awake !!! 👍

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

monkeypox =138
of course, just a coincidence.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

😵😱😵😱Monkey Pox in NYC. I live in NY. Brain Dead.

(2) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Great perspective. We often forget how much we know till we hear other people talking...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

ok...i am stealing this😁

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Planting seeds.
🐸🌱

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Love planting seeds... and even better when they sprout!

(1) Show this thread
Sheeeeeit! If This Gon' Be That Kinda Party - YouTube

Excerpt from Mantan Moreland's "That Ain't My Finger": "Sheeeeeit, if this gon' be that kinda party i'ma stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤣🤣
do not come!> kamala

(1) Show this thread