#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

plop 🤣 Now, that is friggin cute💙

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Bumbles bounce. Pandas pounce.

Nice to wake up to this❤️love the way they “pounce”

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Be still my heart! Red pandas are the best! I think the Oklahoma zoo panda cam kept me sane in the early part of 2020 when I really didn't know what to think about the whole pandemic thing... I could just watch the little family for hours...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I mean c’mon, that’s just ❤️🙏🏻🥰

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I smoked my last cigarette I AM A NONSMOKER!!! yeah!!!!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

congrats!

great move to great health!!!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What I imagine heaven looks like.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💕

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You could be on to something 😉 vibes are HIGH as SnoopDogg😅

(3) Show this thread