Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻 we, the people must unite for our fookin freedom, take these demon creatures down forever💥

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Never

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

It's going to be a beautiful global meltdown for us to witness!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Didn't comply with the first one, so why for a barrel of monkeys? 🤣

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Didn't comply with the first one, so why for a barrel of monkeys? 🤣

Amen to that bro!

i will never go to doctor, hospital, take any medicine or have insurance again. i have not since 1987. i have never been sick once since, i learned to self heal all injuries and i age at half the normal rate. not a coincidence

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Inspiring! You rock!#goals

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Any recommendations for skin allergies mostly around the eyes and on my neck? Was at the doctor a few weeks ago, first time in many years, the pills worked until a week after I was done taking the pills. Don't know what the allergies are from, more than likely animals but that's hard to avoid when living on a farm with a large variety of animals.

Found it interesting first question they asked was... Have you had the flu shot? 2nd was... Have you had the covid shot? Than nurse apologized and said... I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you want the covid shot. Answer to all 3 questions was No.

(6) Show this thread

FOOKEN RIGHT❗️😠WILL NEVER FN COMPLY❗️😠