Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

Oooooo this movie is about to get LIT!...💥💥💥🍿

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Well then, their careers should be destroyed now. Maybe they can now do something constructive like cleaning graffiti off rail cars. Seems suitable.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Well then, their careers should be destroyed now. Maybe they can now do something constructive like cleaning graffiti off rail cars. Seems suitable.

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

There has to be more....much more!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

I thought so too. Already had two names at least.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Food for thought. Why is no one from FOX NEWS on this list? In Q post#1515 FOX NEWS is not mentioned in that list either. 🧐🤔