Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

5/19=15 / 2022=222 10:02=222 May 23rd leaves 222 days...
that's a lot of 1/5, 22/3s

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

this movie was really good, the adjustment bureau with matt damon and emily blunt

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you! I need to watch the whole movie. These clips speak truth!

(1) Show this thread

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

matches up quite nicely to “Ghosts in the Machine”

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

One of the best movies to describe the matrix.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

[They] fear this.
The free will of the awakened has messed up the deep state’s timeline.
#NCSWIC
#darktolight
#wwg1wgaww

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Also thanks to Operation Warp Speed

(1) Show this thread

THE UM PLAN

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What does UM mean? Im seeing it everywhere but must have missed its meaning?

(2) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this is what it means to have a purpose driven life we must define who we are by every move we make when we make it by choice its freedom when we stay in the grooves it’s just going through the motions I’ve known this for a long time I’ve always been outside the lines that makes me free that makes me me and that makes me happy this is what it truly is to be called

Remember to look for miracles...

Love changes the plan...and free will allows us to create our own.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

One more... False Evidence Appearing Real

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I watched this today after VK posted the other clip. So glad there is a new plan! ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love is the KEYSTONE to this whole thing.

Nana thinks this reflects their arrogance to some extent.
They have to show us what they are doing to us, but in the end NOW we take back the game, we will start over a new Divine God matrix.
I do not think that the controllers get to remain in power.
I do not think myself that they are this benevolent, that this movie ending with them still in control and JUST ALLOWING us to survive will be our ending.
Yes, our fault as well but we did have the game unfairly stacked against us to start with.

I do not think they get to control us any more no matter whether they think we are on the path THEY think we should be on or not.

Nana's hopes here!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Ummm ... decode please ... 🤔

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

we dont follow plans. we create them 😎

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

Completely agree!

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

Agreed!

(2) Show this thread

💙💙💙☀️🔥🔥🔥

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I loved this movie.😍

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Im trying to figure out what movie its from so I can watch the whole thing. Is it Dogma?

(1) Show this thread