Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

wow - f them all

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

💥yes, fook them all. usually I am pretty peaceful and forgiving, but Fook Them, they need to be eradicated from this earth.💥

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I seldom use that word - and considered using it for just a minute - but no other word seemed to express my thoughts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Righteous indignation...biblical! Not sure if God wants us swearing, and you didn't say the actual word/and neither did I, but sometimes it is justified.💞

I am now following you on truth - I have no plans to leave AU - as I love my tribe here - who says our tribe cannot connect on all platforms???????

Yay Paula! (my mom is named Pauline, and my oldest daughter is Paulina...so I kindof love your name!) Have a beautiful day!

haha - never met a Paula or Paulina I did not like:)

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it