#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This movie was great. Def makes you stop amd think.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Please tell me the name of it. I haven't seen it and really want to!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

VK!!!! I watched it! All the things that didn't click when I saw it way back. The number 17 was used at least 3 times! It made me understand why one of these "adjusters" here on AU, isn't all warm and fuzzy...or at least to me. I love him anyway, I've learned and continue to learn. Very interesting. We all have a part to play. Thank you for your part! o7

Oh yes, I've seen it! I will watch again tonight with my husband, the most beautifully souled man I have ever met. He desperately wants to wake up, he just hasn't been able to yet. i pray that God will open his eyes soon. I can't imagine not having him in the future to share in the wonder and excitement. Thank you VK.