Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It looks like dichroic glass bonded with UV glue and polished in the shape of a cube. should give some pretty amazing reflections and patterns when picked up and experienced in a tactile way!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

seriously is there more than two timelines?

In response American Girl to her Publication

heck yea!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Interessting find at 11.

11. It can provide a matrix of the original systems analysis made of this local planetary potential, or in lay terms expose the "ARK OF THE COVENANT" manifesto.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:52>626

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Just Amom to her Publication

u see them TWIN dragons at the bottom there

?

(1) Show this thread

Justice would look pretty cool too.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🤔😕so its a physical METATRONS CUBE?🤷‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/56229

Very cool!

Crystals hold their own consciousness and vibration…

Looks Cooler In Person . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 250

Show Signs And Wonders . ☀️

God Chose You No Coincidence . ✅

Q The True Great Awakening . 🐸

Unlock Alpha And Omega Code Sign ✝️

Q Execute Divine Justice . 🙏🏼

Hidden In Plain Sight Signs .🍿

JFK JR Disguise Appearance MAGA . 🇺🇸

Boom Boom Boom A JFK Junior . ⚡️

Q Zero Chance A Random Message . 💫

Great Awakening Frequency . ✨

Time Machine Communication . 🐸

Jfk Jrs Back To The Future . ☀️

Time Travel Is Possible . ✅

A Great Awakening Worldwide . 🌎

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

The key to the matrix?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤔 Somehow connected to the Looking Glass tech?

I've heard about a yellow cube, though

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

From what I understand, the ‘yellow cube/yellow book’ is more personalized to one individual’s future, rather than the collective’s from the looking glass.

(1) Show this thread

Sharing with respect to 💧1252.

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

I’ll be your fren. 🐸

(2) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

How would you cause mass angry and hysteria to lead anarchy and the fall of The Republic? Some many red threads merging into a picture?

What is the deal with Baby formula? Even across the Border in Mexico the shelves are fine?

Why engineer no availability of baby formula? to starve off babies? It would take too long but people will find a way to accommodate no availability?

If everyone is so desperate for baby formula and the Government comes to the save all the babies with huge supply of new baby formula?

What if this is a de-population agenda to kill a generation as will as raise anxiety violence and turmoil and a real maelstrom of blaming and division?

what if the rush of baby formula has mRNA or other nefarious substance to kill on demand and is not detectable until launch? maybe by 5G?

Understand all threads are pointing to one boom attack and fall of humanity?

@zemahbenyishai

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

it actually lools lile looking into the sky on the front part with the corner of a building in it.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

🤔🤔😏😏 you're picture reminded me of this ..its a screen shoot of a video from youtube.. the name and video title is included in the screen shoot.... funny they were talking about Time travel and free energy with a cube that looked similar to your picture... just my mind wondering...mmhmm 🤔🤔😏😏 hahaha 😉

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Interesting indeed.

The colors in that cube are all beautiful on their own, but, even more lovely when they are unified and reflected together. Very cool.

TS = 1252 > 37.

Nov 02, 2017 12:57:23 AM EDT
Anonymous
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Reminds me of this...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

thats the dress juan o saveon wanted and found he payed 10k for it
it has some meaning its in his frist book> kid by the side of the road
FYI🤔
i cant remember what significance it has or pertains to some sort of comms if i am remembering it right
he was on Nenos corner ,com last year talking about it when he put out the book

(1) Show this thread

That's purdy, your image has 0 matches, puzzles activate, excellent.

Keystone....little peace of Heaven? O boy I would like to see the sun shine on it to see all the colors it reflects.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

really beautiful cube, colors gorgeous, know cubes have significance, guess for a time such as this💓💜💙

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

What does / mean?
Is it a computer?
How do you use it?
Have you used it yourself?

is it a kind of key?
looking at the one posted before reminds me of being in the minerology area of the Natural History M. in London. im not a big jewerly person but love the vibes the gems, metiorite fragments and rocks give off. beautiful earth, beautiful universe.