Still adjusting to the Truth dynamic.
It’s not as cozy as AU.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I am on Truth because our President is on Truth. I will never leave AU because this is home.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am not on TS much. Feels like Titter crap all over...but I just followed you. Same name but 2022 instead of 2020 and no space between words.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Twitter.....Titter..LOL

(1) Show this thread

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, Truth Social is pretty much an echo chamber, right now. I'm on the platform but still prefer AU and Telegram.

Cowboy, I can't seem to catch the vibe on T.S. I'm comfy here as long as Anonup is around.

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I've been on there for a number of weeks now and I feel the same way. It's just an echo chamber, at the moment. I still prefer AU and Telegram.

(1) Show this thread

Plus people 'begin following' right away so you'll follow back. I don't do that I might ck their profile, depending, but usually their not 'commenting' just clicking. Haven't gotten 'a strike' yet👍👍

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Not even close. It’s a hot mess for now.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Agree. Love AU❤️