Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Unable to get on TS as yet

#waiting

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Still can't get on TS, so please post here what's going on there, thanx

yeah just followed you! heres my handle
there
https://truthsocial.com/@MargieFulmer

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Access denied in Australia :(

Truth social is not accessible from INDIA. I hate that :/
DoItQ
arrest obama publicly

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

I’d be inclined to use TS more if you could receive notifications of people you choose to follow and get notifications from (like the Blue Bird).

Unfortunately, my access is denied...still waiting in Croatia, but weird thing is that my son can access TS and he lives in Ireland 🤷‍♀️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

I'm in the UK and al I get is..
"Access denied
You do not have access to truthsocial.com." 😒

(1) Show this thread

https://anonup.com/thread/9074619
My no preview post of TS 07:07 PM, 5/17
This no preview post of TS 10:15 PM 5/18
Time Difference 1 D 3 H 8 M

Q 138
The FED and the IRS
FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/9068138
My first part of bank list 08:08 AM 5/17
This post 10:15 PM 5/18
Time Diff 1 D 14 H 7 M or 1 D 5 H 7 M

Q 157
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
Define corruption.
Wealth = power.
Power = influence.
Influence = control.
Rinse and repeat.
What miscalculation occurred?

https://anonup.com/thread/9068138
My first post 08:08 AM 5/17
My last post 7:07 PM 5/17
Time Diff 10 H 59 M

Q 1059
President Trump signs memorandum ending ‘catch and release’ immigration policy

Woohoo Good Job Mr. President!
“Watch the news.”
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/9080718
My DJT post 11:40 AM, 5/18
This post 10:15 PM 5/18
Time Diff 10 H 35 M

Q 135

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Let's throw some collectively...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4

Man Throws Shoes At Bush - YouTube

"CBS News RAW:" At a press conference in Baghdad with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, President Bush got a reminder of the fervent opposition to his policies...

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

this us what shows up when I click tye libk

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Every time I post on TS, it ends up posting the same post several times. I need to learn more about how to use this site.

I wish that Dubya’s Freudian Slip of Iraq for Ukraine would wake some up, but, most that are still asleep (like most of my family and friends) either are not paying attention or really don’t want to know the truth, because, it takes them too far out of their comfort zone, IMHO.

TS = 22:15

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh Nana wanted to be your 17 you not gonna follow Nana?

Initially, I signed up for TS on my work Iphone and was put on the waitlist. Even though I was sent a welcome email I decided I wasn't comfortable using my work phone so I never signed in.

When I clicked VK's link it took me to a log in page. I used the user name and password I used on my work Iphone and verified with my personal phone and am now able to use Truth Social on my laptop.

Who knew?

Truth doesn't work for Canadians yet. We still live in Trudeau's bought media bullshit land.

In response Maryann Jordan to her Publication

You could use Hola to get internet in other countries.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Flawless. Perfectly directed to app on my iphone. Great work@administrator

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Douche

He seems like he has genuinely regretted his past. But not enough to hold himself accountable.

When are the normies going to be able to see these things🤔

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

No matter what user name I pick it tells me its taken.
No way. Something is off.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Finally I can join you over there. Thank goodness they are now allowing desktops https://truthsocial.com/@perfectsliders

Also been seeing a lot of Hello George too.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

POS- wish I knew then what I think I know now😞

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Freudian slip.

Freudian slip.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👍

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

It looked good on both brother!