#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I tried to create an account today but I couldn't because I don't have an e-mail account (mine got hacked, so I closed it down). Tried to make an e-mail account but I couldn't because I don't have a mobile phone. I just wanted to check on what Trump was posting.

I can check on someone's Telegram account, even though I'm not on Telegram. I wish the same were true for TS.

You can see DJT's TRUTH posts on qagg.news
follow my screen shot to see where to find the options. 😎❤️

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HoundDogNick in this post can reply

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Thank you from me too!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!