Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

he added salt 😂😂

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Elon is great!😂

(1) Show this thread

does raising our vibration lesseon gravity? is gravity connected to time? seems everything im the world shrunk including humans. sid the great pyramids resonate a frequency from orions belt that kept the earth on a balanced vibration?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

All very good questions

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Musk and those helping him take down twit wit I feel sure have anticipated anything that they could do to him.

Showing their evil not just in the corporate world thr twit wit but also how it filters down to the SEC and other supposedly "non political" institutions.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

8:08
Q post 88
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Oh dang this too about receivership!!

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Posted 9:05 eastern. Just happens to natch Q post 905 about shutting twatter down! 💥

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

🔥Great catch!👍

(1) Show this thread