#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I tried to create an account today but I couldn't because I don't have an e-mail account (mine got hacked, so I closed it down). Tried to make an e-mail account but I couldn't because I don't have a mobile phone. I just wanted to check on what Trump was posting.

I can check on someone's Telegram account, even though I'm not on Telegram. I wish the same were true for TS.

Only people mentioned by @Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

THANK YOU!
Would you consider posting all of his TS posts on AU - for those of us who can't get on or just aren't on? I'm not trying to make a bunch of work for you, but if you would be willing to do that, you would be doing so many of us a huge service.

THANK YOU, AGAIN!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I will try. I really don’t check it real often. But I will do my best to try & post. Sorry you are having so much trouble.

(1) Show this thread