Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Un-fricking-believable 🤮🤮

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

Then libtard responds looking stupid.

then Coda asks…

Coda ask’s…

Coda says…

evil people are super stupid. she couldn’t answer the question so just repeated the same thing and stamped it with full stop. all proud of herself like shes brave and taking it on for her evil team. all I see is a evil and super stupid person looking and sounding stupid.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

This is abhorrent!

The majority of pro-abortionists have no idea what they are supporting.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

pure evil

Light always overcomes the darkness.

She needs to be committed, not offered a job. Get a straight jacket.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication

under oath at that... good actor 🤣

lockherassup💩

(1) Show this thread