Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

LoLzzzz
Fall Back !
and Fire Away ELon!
Give ] UM [ Hell! 😀

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WHOAH!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Elon is burning many!! Way to go Elon!!!

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

The egg heads in college sit around and think up theories they have to prove - most of which are made up. Colleges are cesspools.

That creature definitely isn't human.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

White Hats in Control. The tide has turned!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

That's right EM!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Love EM!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

πŸ”₯ the heat is on

The Fact that the Most Popular Person on Twitter just Wrote this.... Should cause Panic!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

FOR EVERYONE!

The Magnitude of this β€œRIPPLE” effect .... could be like β€œNOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING”.... This could Be BIBLICAL...We may believe β€œThe Storm is Upon Us”!! I could go on and on and on...!

How About β€œIt’s HABBENING FRENS!!”! ❀️🍿🍿🍿🍿