From DiscloseTV: "Press Sec. Jen Psaki mocks the Space Force, the United States' new military branch."

Do you really think Patriots in our military will allow another satanic POS to take control of our Country? Not gonna happen!! πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1356685628411363328?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

JEN PSAKI IS A COMMUNIST, CAUGHT WEARING PINK HAMMER AND SICKLE HAT......

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I dont think there is one likeable thing about her.

shes such a dimwit.....i cant stand hee voice

She's trying so hard to channel her inner Kayleigh and it's quite comical IMO. She's such a wannabe πŸ˜†

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#πŸ‘½β™ΎπŸ’ŽFaith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

be gone demon πŸ™„her days are numbers

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

shes a pos

I will never give up on America, Trump or the plan. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nothing she says matters. She can make fun of Space Force if she wants to. The world will find out that she’s been filming these press briefings at a movie studio!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Gumbo Girl to her Publication

Exactly!! It's funny when you see it for the show it is!

(1) Show this thread

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

I am not even sure how she got or even qualified for her job she has NO answers what kind of a press sec holds press confrences and DONT know answers.......... pretty sad!

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

eww...I really don't like her😑

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking C**T!

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

so don'tlike her!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Orange Bitch Bad

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yikes!!! I have a son in the Air Force and we share a parent's group on FB with the Space Force (as that's where most began their careers) and they will be outside her house with pitchforks once this gets around. She's garbage!

Absolutely not. But it seems there is a Military Law on place since yesterday?! IMO seems that arresting Myanmar's DS POS yesterday wasn't coincidence either..

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

*in

Wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έsave the children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

this date has been changing everyday but is always a day behind the current date.atleast since ive been watching it since jan 20th

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

anyone catch Mr. Science on the last briefing? OMG!

OMG throughout this whole journey I've kept my cool but this person is the most irritating excuse fir a human I've ever come across. How dare she mock the people that protect her.

she will have to circle back on that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚