Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

👍

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💙Gotcha

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

followed

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

gotcha@mountainmomma11

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Renee White to her Publication

you too 🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

please friend me fren.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

gotcha too@mountainmomma11

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

gotcha too@mountainmomma11

(4) Show this thread

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

gotcha@mountainmomma11

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

☑️😎

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I just followed! This is me 👇

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

gotcha@mountainmomma11

(1) Show this thread