I'M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL

You can follow me here-

https://truthsocial.com/@LQveTrumpFromAnonUp

LQve Trump
@LQveTrumpFromAnonUp

AnonUp will still be my#1

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

QPatriot ๐Ÿ’ฅFINAL BATTLE! โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒŸA New World ahead๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘Gotcha!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Got you back fren

(1) Show this thread

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Followed! ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

I think I got you back but if not please let me know fren.

(1) Show this thread

Just followed. Important that we spread Truth where ever we can.
On Truth I am:@Gerri_World

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Found and Followed!

In response Gerri World to her Publication

๐Ÿ™‚I got you back

Thank you

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Found and followed!
I am on TS as Royalraven@Ravencadre

followed

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Gosh, all those happy truthers.. ๐Ÿ˜€
Germany is still waiting. Getting nervous.. ๐Ÿ˜„

Conservative Christian. Proud Deplorable of President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #LockThemAllUp! #HoldingTheLine

Followed!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Are android devices now accepted?

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

no sure about android but the web browser is up and working

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

I had a hard time getting on. I think servers might have been overwhelmed.
I tried from my phone with my firefox browser. It looked the same as my desktop so I think you should be able to get on with android with a browser.

(2) Show this thread

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ‘

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.