Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

Holding up in Australia waiting patiently for the end of the show.

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

Jetson White has some interesting stuff to say about time travel and Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx-M6kINyg4&list=PLQjTYg-s7wyF2CY31NXBehpvR_GynlkCE

VERY COOL ..NOW I MUST DIG INTO DUBKNE... CAINE'S WIFE AND READ BARRON'S BOOK....I STARTED TO READ ...BUT STOPPED...MUST CONTINUE..THANKS!!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I was fine with all till the bit about Pence- Pence is a traitor, he is a child sex trafficker, he was part of the plot with Ryan to Assassinate President Trump. I do believe Trump is a time traveler, there are too many mathmatical coinincidences from the "Q" posts to what is happening and things that were posted 2 years ago. I do remember Trump having other alias, I also remember reading about his Uncle John having Tesla's notebooks.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow! 🤯

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

so this movie never ends 🤦🏻‍♂️

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I totally agree. This seemss crazy. Pence is not a good guy from everything Ive learned

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I think what he is saying, is that there is two Pence’s in this timeline.

(2) Show this thread