"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

If I am gathered with a group of people and I ask who is on twitter, it is always surprising how little the number is, in my area avg group of 40 or so, 2 or 3 would be a yes. How about where You live ?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

In my neck of the woods, not so many as one would think.
I was never on twitter or book of faces.
Anonup has been a blessing to me.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Such a blessing indeed.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Jason can you locate John Q. @_master_mind_. ???i can not seem to locate him now...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Jason thank you SO much!!! actually he is still here too!!! Thank you brother!!! i debated on goingbto TS...but like it here and onevother place...family here💞🕊💞

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

YW 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread