Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Look at this.....EVIL itself talks in the form of whoever is acting as Biden at moment...same old Accuse others of what you are guilty of-same old projection, framing, false accusations, scapegoating of those you want to deem dangerous/as terrorists - the white race/Caucasians who are the real descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel - spread out to Europe from Caucacus mountains...

EVIL all around...I guess fake Biden is right when he says 'Evil will not win'...he is partaking in EVIL and he has already lost-on the losing side with satan.

'Evil will not win, I promise you': In Buffalo, Biden condemns racism, mourns victims

In remarks in Buffalo, President Biden said, "hate will not prevail, white supremacy will not have the last word.”

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/national/evil-will-not-win-i-promise-you-in-buffalo-biden-condemns-racism-mourns-victims/article_6645f598-1fde-5b73-91be-9b0ef745300d.html?utm_source=bismarcktribune.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2

This is a clear case of a new level of increasing False Flags...some involve actual victims others, no one dies and all are acting (or some)-paid disaster/crisis actors/actresses.

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ViolettaGreenFire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violetta Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it