Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Todays date Julian is 5/17

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I'm not feeling good at all. Feeling completely drained.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Floaty and peaceful.

😑im angry today...need a punching bag or beat my pillow. managing a balance, looking at both sides, but still angry ..sorry just being truthful😩

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Peaceful

I had a great weekend with a get together with my two sisters and spouses. My BIL is very sick though, and it is hard to feel joyful when one of the clan is suffering. I hate the idea of anybody being left behind.

It feels peaceful and a bit more energetic/positive. Found myself drawn towards studying chakras and have been productive all day VK

It feels peaceful and a bit more energetic/positive. Found myself drawn towards studying chakras and have been productive all day VK

Soon

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

peace

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

maybe some drool ☀️

Republic restaured the 17 mai ??? US inc dead ???

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

yes floating above the chaos today...even offered a hug to the ultimate Karen sharing her misery in the store lol

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The best sleep ever. I want a repeat ha

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Yes. Grocery bill doubled.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

The recognition of the rightful President???? However, this is bigger than the election... The beginning of the grand finale?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Have had a lot of energy today, started cleaning out my closet and getting rid of a lot of old stuff first thing this morning. The weirdest thing happened though.

I was sitting on the closet floor in front of this 16 space fabric shoe organizer thingy, sorting which things I was going to donate. About 4' x 2'. I was eye level with it and noticed the entire thing was flipped upside down. I put it together myself about 3.5 years ago and it was not like that. There were frayed edges showing on the shoe openings, the underside was up, but the shoes were all in the same position. I'm a total detail person, so the wrong side showing every day would have driven me crazy.

Have been scratching my head all day, it is so bizarre...almost like a GLITCH, a scene that was reset but a detail was missed. And it makes me wonder... 🤔

Today felt like a lot to me, lol!
On another note... is the moon hanging kinda low tonight?

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Slept 12 hours straight last night like never before. Wow.

My ears haven’t been ringing last few days, but back at it again😞. I dont sleep well anymore but last night Iwas out😍

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Things in my personal life just flowed into working seamlessly😳 its crazy cool.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Yes. More Voter Fraud in PA tonight.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

yes indeed... hopeful feelings are here to stay ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK I had a Great day with my son absolutely no argument today . we even went to IV treatments together . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Nope, same cheating going on in PA tonight that we had in the stolen election!

I Cherish Da Day! :)
https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTwZY

I Cherish Da Day! :)
https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTwZY