Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Ecc 10:20 = = = > < >
For a Bird of the Air shall Carry the Voice = = = > < >
and that which hath Wings shall Tell the Matter = = = > < >

>>>------------< >

Elon is trolling Twitter, and forcing them into a legal battle with the SEC. This will expose how corrupt Twitter is, and because of it all their investors and share holders can sue the shit out of them.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I guarantee you that Elon has always known about the bots and twitter's lies - seems he plays a good game of chess as well

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dang almost like it was a plan all along, almost like the White Hats have had control of twit wit ever since Pres. Trump returned home from his "World Capitulation" world Tour.

We were told almost 3 yrs ago now that twit wit would eventually be sued into bankruptcy or near bankruptcy.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Think they also count, all our suspended accounts? [I do]
Is this why that they won't let us delete them?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

For overall Twitter accounts I'm sure they do. They should have a way to find out which accounts are active/inactive. But I'm sure they manipulate that to their benefit as well.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I like em