Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

MANY in healthcare ARE leaving.

We practice through protocol.
Protocol is linked to our license, which took blood, sweat & tears to get and most of us were honored to follow its’ dictates.

Can you imagine believing that what one does is for the greater good, your life tied in to it and being honored to partake in others’ life experiences, including human resiliency despite their suffering. I couod go on about the ups & downs of devoting one’s life to the health of humans
and, then
Comes Coronavirus, which changes everything that you once believed and practiced for decades.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

Aptly put.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My naturopath doc does IV treatments as options for treatment...told me he has seen darker blood since C19 & has even seen some blood that is black....that is telling

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Or... Expect THIS =

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Ballot Mules might see this too. Certainly those that paid the Ballot Mules should.

#wwg1wga #greatawakening #savethechildren #takebackourcountry Colorado

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

a lot to learn still I see

(3) Show this thread