Do you all know what this means ???? I thought everyone here already knew.. If you do not that is cool just ask... It will blow your mind....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

🙋🏼‍♀️
I don't understand how this is relevant to the DS and Podesta

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

Has to do with the religion [They] all believe in.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Osiris left Egypt to travel the world.

Who was Osiris?
Which biblical person left Egypt too?

Was it the same person?

Why has Michelangelos "Moses" horns?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I have not been able to answer your questions above. I'll keep looking....

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I saw you on Truth Social..

(2) Show this thread

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Looking a double meanings.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

In response LadyPatriot Milena to her Publication

Skippy.... Needs to find justice..... Podesta art - NO WORDS !!!! Dear GOD how much longer do we have to wait????

(1) Show this thread