I love you all - This group is ready - What rally happened on the place or planet we call earth. I'll start was his a tree??? I can share much more if you all want to see.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

if that's a tree stump where the rest of the tree that would be miles high?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

That is the right question????

(1) Show this thread

We could probably take a core sample, and find rings, if it were a tree.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Look it up - They found the roots below - FACT check me please.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yes!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Enjoy.... Be well....

(1) Show this thread

of course, it was now lets go deeper what happened in close encounters a group of people were drawn to this for a purpose.

In response The Darthman to his Publication

just like the movement they were all called nuts! and guess who was right. keep kicking ass!

In response The Darthman to his Publication

There are other big trees - Mud fossils.

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you - would love to see!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

- Just a quick look at mud flood fossils - Now you have to fact check me. I'm nothing.... Have fun....

(1) Show this thread